Lesson 9 – Going When?
|zuó tiān||jīn tiān||míng tiān|
Practice: Use the chart above (on the whiteboard)
- Point to a word, say it, and have students repeat
- Mention positional meaning of shàng, zhōng and xià
- Mention that time is always falling down
- Mention “more general to more specific”
- Whiteboard: “jīntiān wǎnshang wǒmen zài zhèlǐ”
- Point to an empty location in the table, have student say the name
Practice: shénme shíhou
- Whiteboard: Nǐ shénme shíhou qù?
- Whiteboard: Wǒ [jīntiān] [xià wǔ] qù.
- Now point to a location in the chart – and ask …
Pratice: xianzai (now)
- Ask: Nǐ shénme shíhou lái?
- Point to the floor, expect them to say xiànzài
Practice: more verbs
- Whiteboard: qù, lái, chī, hē , and jiàn
- Now ask: Wǒmen shénme shíhou [jiàn] and point to the chart
Practice: modal verbs
- Whiteboard ask: Nǐ kéyǐ [time] chī fàn ma? — kéyǐ/bu
- Whiteboard ask: Nǐ yào [time] lái ma? — yào/bu
- Whiteboard ask: Nǐ xiǎng [time] hē píjiǔma? — xiǎng/bu
Practice: gen (with)
- White board: Nǐ [xiǎng] gēn wǒ qù ma?
Review : xuéxiào，bàngōngshì， fàndiàn，shāngdiàn
- Practice words by holding up card, have students repeat
- Show each student a card and have them call it out
- Whiteboard: Nǐ kéyǐ gēn wǒ qù [fàndiàn] ma?